Friday, July 26, 5-11 pm - gates open at 4:30 pm
Saturday, July 27, 4-11 pm - gates open at 3:30 pm
- Irish Fest Location:
- Arlington Heights Historical Museum
Museum grounds, corner of Euclid and Vail, Arlington Heights, IL
Directions to Irish Fest - Museum grounds.
- Admissions (no pets allowed):
- Friday: $5 adults Children under 15 yrs. free
- Saturday: $7 adults;
$6 seniors & Historical Society members; $2 children (3-14 yrs.)
- Individuals and groups are needed for Irish Fest. Have a great time and volunteer for Irish Fest.
Call 847-255-1225 or fill out a Volunteer Form online.
- Winston's Market:
- To view the menu click here.
- Beverages Served by Star Events include:Guinness, Harp, Half & Half, Miller Light, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Red and White Wine selection.