The museum is located near downtown Arlington Heights at West Fremont Street and North Vail Avenue, the site of the Frederick W. Müller home and soda pop factory. The museum complex includes the original 1882 Victorian home, the coach house, 1906 soda pop factory, the 1908 Banta house and a replica 1830's log cabin.
The Arlington Heights Historical Society is dedicated to collecting, preserving, and celebrating the historical heritage of Arlington Heights.
Location and Numbers
- 110 W. Fremont Street
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-5953
- Tuesday-Friday, 10 AM-4 PM
- Heritage Gallery and Shop
- 110 W. Fremont St.
View the Museum's Changing Exhibits.
- The Gallery is free to the public
- Historical Society Local History Library
- by appointment only.
- Museum Tours
Saturdays at 2:30pm
Adults $5, Children $3, Society Members are Free.
Tours begin at the Heritage Gallery.
Download a copy of the Self-guided walking tour.
- Street parking is available around the Museum with a 2 hour limit. Free parking is available evenings and weekends in the commuter lot at Vail and Fremont.