Banta House

 
Banta House

The Banta House was the home of Minnie Müller Banta and her husband Nathaniel Moore Banta. This Arts and Crafts home was the first architect-designed house in Arlington Heights. The Banta House is also used for display and storage of the Martha Mills doll collection containing more than 1000 dolls and the Lorraine Korenthal Dollhouse Collection. The house was place on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.